The Transition Handbook Pt. 1
While I was in transition to my new life this was written. It is the beginning of my journey to where I am today.
Understanding Love and Hate
The 12 Beliefs
As leaders, we have a solid, concrete belief. We believe and we stand up for them.
1. We believe ignorance is bliss.
2. We believe knowledge is power.
3. We believe true power is revealed when one has control over his or her influence on the world. The more influence, the bigger your world.
4. We believe that those who have obtained authority have to be held to a higher standard, they're not above the law.
5. We believe that a human's potential is limitless when purpose and passion are combined. We help people find their purpose. We help people find their passion, thus inspiring innovation.
6. We believe it is important to help people find peace of mind because a troubled mind is dangerous.
7. We believe that life is very simple. Are we saving life or destroying it? Are we liberating or oppressing? Are we part of the answer or part of the problem? These three questions sum up our life.
9. We believe in our common qualities.
10. We believe to liberate is to educate.
11. We believe liberating the oppressed save lives, exposing the unjust restores balance and caring for widows and orphans.
12. We believe as representatives of our creator, we must judge people only actions. We only judge in a way that will build someone up.
The people we need are those who desire to make a difference and believe in humility, honor, honesty, virtue, balance, integrity, fortitude, prudence, courage, patience, servitude or caring and understanding.